Saturday, March 10, 2012

Confessions of a Shoeaholic

I have a confession to make: I'm a shoeaholic. But really, how can you not be when there are so many cute pairs to choose from? My shoe addiction began early in high school and escalated when I emptied my savings account on a pair of pink pumps at a boutique in New York City. Today, the addiction continues to fester, but luckily I've mustered up some will power to just say no (well, not all the time).

With spring upon us, I've selected some shoes that I am completely head-over-high-heels for. The pairs I chose are multipurpose and can be worn both at work and out for a night on the town. I'm loving the floral patterns, which go perfectly with skinny jeans and a long silk top. Check out this Pinterest Board for all the beauuutiful shoesies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs